AODD Pump Replacement Parts
Genuine replacement parts and kits for all AODD pump products. Parts include diaphragms, valve balls, valve seats, wetted end kits and air end parts. Our parts are designed to allow you to achieve the maximum performance for your Versa-Matic pump.
Pumper Parts, LLC
Pumper Parts is your single source for parts that fit Air-Operated Double Diaphragm (AODD) pumps, including Wilden®, ARO®, Warren-Rupp®, and Yamada®. Recognized as the industry leader in AODD repair parts, Pumper Parts offers an expanding product line to meet your needs. Most parts are sold at 20% below the manufacturers' list price.
GUARANTEED TO LAST LONGER FOR AIR-OPERATED DIAPHRAGM PUMPS
GORE™ ONE-UP® Pump Diaphragms are durable and versatile. With proprietary PTFE on the wetted side, they last significantly longer than other conventional PTFE diaphragms. These diaphragms provide a dramatic improvement in service life and are considerably stronger, with greater flex life. Excellent chemical resistance makes ONE-UP® Pump Diaphragms extremely versatile. They are suitable for use with most chemicals and in elevated temperatures and pressures, and are ideally suited for general-service pumps that are used for a variety of pumping tasks.
Satisfaction guaranteed, or purchase price will be refunded.
- Made from a proprietary 100 percent PTFE
- Bonded to a reinforced rubber backing
- Patented rib construction
- Chemically inert and temperature resistant
- Greater flex life
- Available for most makes of pumps and sizes
- Longer lasting: replace diaphragms less often
- Versatile: diaphragms work with most chemicals
- Lower cost: maintenance and operating costs
- Warren Rupp
- Wilden (Wilden, Depa & Unitec pumps)
Material: Proprietary 100% PTFE on wetted side
Construction: One-piece design
- Neoprene backing: 14°F to 200°F (-10°C to 93°C)
- EPDM backing: 14°F to 280°F (-10°C to 137°C)
- Viton backing: 32°F to 350°F (0°C to 176°C)
Chemical resistance: Resistance to all media in the 0-14 pH range except molten alkali metals and elemental fluorine.
Flex Life: More than 70MM cycles (ASTM-D-2176, 0.020 in. thick, 0.600 in. wide)
Impact Strength: 30.4 ft. lbs./in. (ASTM-D-256, 0.220 in. thick)
Safety: Complies to FDA 21 CFR 177.1550 (PTFE) requirements for food processing.